Mislabeled at the National Archives as "GERMAN WAR FILM 10-12-1954" but actually a WWII Nazi film. Possibly Oct 12 1944.
National Archives description: "1) LS German soldiers wearing white uniforms pulling sleds thru snow.
2) CU Snow plow pushing snow.
3) LS German soldiers shoveling snow; car passes.
4) LS German soldiers pushing truck stuck in snow.
5) CU Wheels of truck spinning in snow.
6) LS Building used for barracks; soldiers going to chow.
7) MS Soldiers relaxing by building.
8) MS German soldiers running obstacle course.
9) LS German soldiers playing game in field.
10) LS Field pieces being fired.
11) MS German tanks moving forward.
12) MS Soldiers moving forward.
13) LS Explosion on hill.
14) MS Machine gun team moving forward with gun; explosions nearby.
15) MS Soldiers carrying potato masher falling into foxholes.
16) CU German flag flying.
17) LS Boats carrying men, come alongside German ship; men are pulled aboard.
18) LS Ship burning at sea. SV
19) LS Ship starting to sink.
20) MS Sailors on ship watching other ship sink.
21) LS Ship sinking; much smoke coming from ship. G
22) LS Portuguese soldiers marching to board ship thru city square that is lined with people.
23) MS Soldiers standing on gangway of ship; they wave to civilians below.
24) LS Ship carrying Portuguese soldiers being pulled out of harbor by tugs.
25) LS German soldiers entering building; DR. GOEBBELS shakes hands with and salutes each one.
26) MS GOEBBELS talking to soldiers; he salutes and leaves.
27) LS PAN; assembly line of aircraft factory.
28) MS Woman aircraft worker at work.
29) MS Worker attaching wheels to plane.
30) MS Bomb bay closing.
31) MS Worker tightening nut.
32) HA LS Wing being attached to plane.
33) CU Bolt being tightened.
34) HA LS Assembly line showing many planes under construction.
35) LS Hangar decks opening as several planes are pulled out.
36) LA MS Test pilot in cockpit of ME-210 as plane taxies.
37) LA CU ME-210 in flight directly overhead.
38) CU ME-109"s being warmed up on flight line, showing much snow around.
39) MS German sokdier being blown over by slipstream of plane, into snow.
40) LS ME-109 taking off.
41) A-A LS English plane burning and exploding."
National Archives Identifier: 78303
As always, any error or typo is mine and if you enjoy my uploads or if you intend to make $ or otherwise profit from these files, please consider making a donation to a veteran's charity of your choice and/or Archive.org itself. Thanks. :)